Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Alea Jacta est

I have finally set it rolling. Here I am writing my first Blog. Thanks to an inspirational friend whom we will call S~ and an ardent desire to express my feelings to like minded people I find myself typing my first blog entry.

Barring the quintessential essays and letters which I had to write to score in the dreaded exams, leave letters and love letters, I dont think I have written much. But then there seems to be something about Blogging. A sort of adrenalin rush, an urge to write down almost everything. There seems to be 1001 ideas creeping up inside my brain... feels good..:)

I have promised myself that I will blog till the Sky falls on my head. So until my next post or the latter -Let live and prosper!



6 Comments:

Blogger ledsuki said...

Long Live S~ ..hehe..:)

3:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Welcome sidee.. let those 1001 ideas be converted into 1001 posts.

Dei suki.. that S~ is defenitely not you. He has mentioned as an "inspirational friend" not a "buggin friend".

9:20 AM  
Blogger ledsuki said...

@Piggy...Ok!!If you insist.

Lone Live S~ , whoever he is...hehe

10:20 AM  
Blogger Aravindhan Rathakrishnan said...

madoo dont tell me that u will keep upto your promise..

btw wat does "Alea Jacta est" means?? i thought it was spanish and tried translating it in vain. i give up..

haan Long Live S~ whoever it may for persuadinf the secoond laziest chap i have ever known to do something

1:18 AM  
Blogger Madhu said...

Hi guys,

Thanx Sidee. will do. My next post coming up soon.

4:20 AM  
Blogger ledsuki said...

Okie....Get Goin!!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

website hit counter